* Benefiting from the fabulous view of the delta and the surroundings, you can enjoy a meal from our fixed menu. The menu is prepared and served daily with fresh local products and the catch of the day caught by local fishermen. The fixed evening meal menu consists of four different starters, salad, main course and dessert at a reasonably priced 17 Euros per persont.
* Dinner is served between 08.00 - 10.00 pm.
* Breakfast is also served here between 08.00 - 10.00 am.
* During lunch time you can choose from a variety of freshly made snacks.
During the whole day you can help yourself for drinks from this bar which is near the villa's pool.
In the heat of the day you can cool yourself in the lounge area and use our bar for refreshments.
Villa Gokbel pool is located on the terrace and is open all day.
Sulungur Lake Beach - Our villa is on a cliff just at the edge of Lake Sulungur. This beach is reachable only by a 10 minute walk down the cliff. Since this lake has a connection to the sea it is slightly salty. Since there are no other settlements around the lake, while there you can enjoy the silent nature, beautiful water and the sun. Iztuzu Beach(Beach of turtles)- One of the most beautiful beaches in the world is just 5 minute away by car. It is 5 km's long and during the months of June through August sea turtles (caretta- carettas) come here and lay their eggs.
Visit the historical monuments; Lycian rock tombs and the ruins of the ancient city of CAUNOS
All water sports - water skiing, parasailing, windsurfing, catamaran
YOGA, integrated YOGA classes - India Bangalore University Diploma awarded by the teacher
YOGA holiday retreat for groups and clubs, all in one packages available
Scuba diving - snorkelling and scuba diving for beginners and more experienced
Small light aircraft flight – View the Delta and Dalyan from the air in a small aircraft
Trekking and wildlife walks - 10 km long scenic walk in the woods the surrounding area
Rafting - Dalaman River Rafting tours which are challenging and exhilarating
Birds and wildlife watching tours
Mud Baths – Short trip by boat to the Sultaniya Thermal springs and the Mudbaths
Private Horse Riding – Explore Dalyans countryside and environment with qualified guides
Ortaca GO-Karting – One of Turkeys premier karting circuits
Paintball In Mugla – An exciting day out tagging friends in a natural terrain
Market Day Trips – Grab a bargain at a Turkish Market; Koycegiz, Fethiye, Marmaris, Dalyan
Gocek 12 Islands - either by a double deck boat or sailing around the Turkish turquoise coastline
Jeep Safari – Discover Dalyan and the surroundings on a fantastic 4 x 4 Jeep Safari
Private Boat trips – Moonlight cruises, Barcadi Beach, Ekincik Bay and Turtle watching
Beach & kaptain Junes Hut – Private shuttle to Beach and visit the Turtle hospital
Golf – 18 hole course at the resort Sarigerme
Private Trips to anywhere you like – Just Ask
* All trips will require 48 hours’ notice and payments can be made by cash and all major credit cards